Sunday, 27 October 2013

Review: Naked by Raine Miller


5 Stars    
“Just touching what’s mine, baby.”

Synopsis:
Brynne Bennett is living the good life. An American art student at the University of London and part-time photographic model, she’s putting her life back on track with school and lots of hard work. When ultra successful London businessman, Ethan Blackstone, buys her nude portrait, he isn’t taking ‘no’ for an answer. He wants Brynne in his bed and makes plans to keep her there no matter what. His dominant nature captivates and ensnares despite the demons she carries inside her. But there are secrets in this relationship. Huge ones. Can Ethan free Brynne from the past that has marked her? Will Brynne let him or will the specters tormenting her resurface to destroy them both…(less)

Review:
What can I say but just WOW!! I've had these books on my TBR for a while just sitting on my kobo and I finally got around to it, I wish it didn't take me so long the book was awesome Miss Miller is awesome and god damn Ethan Blackstone one of my top book boyfriends for sure.

The chemistry is electric from there first meeting at the art gallery when Brynne looks up and locks eyes with the dominant Ethan Blackstone. Ethan's dominant side comes out when Brynne goes to leave the art showing of her pictures and insists on driving her home. God I love a dominant alpha male. The story continues with there relationship moving fast and hard the sex is hot and the writing is incredible the ups and downs and demons of both characters are heartbreaking and you really feel for them, and the ending a damn cliffhanger which I don't mind but lucky I read the book when all 3 were out so I didn't have to wait didn't expect that ending that's for sure.

Benny and Gabby secondary characters also Brynne's best friends and Neil, Ethan's associate at his security firm and best friend are great characters who pull the story together.

A 5 star read for sure if you love alphas and a story to back it up this book is for you!!!!

“Say what?” I cried, frustrated. “Say the words I have to hear. Say the truth and I’ll let you come.” He speared into me slower and nipped at my bare shoulder with his teeth.
“What is the truth?” I was starting to sob now, completely at his mercy.
“The truth is,” he grunted the rest on three, hard, punctuating thrusts, “You. Are. Mine!” I inhaled on a cry at the final thrust. He sped up again, fucking faster. “Say it!” he growled.
“I’m yours!” 





No comments:

Post a Comment