Monday, 6 January 2014

REVIEW: Seven Sons by Lili Saint Germain

5 WTF AWESOME STARS

Confucius said

"Before embarking upon a journey of REVENGE, dig two graves."

I planned to dig SEVEN...



My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn't commit, framed by an enemy within who stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect.

Including my innocence.

When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old.

Before my father died, Dornan Ross and his seven sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be permanently cut short. That they would suffer.

I've just turned twenty one, and i'm out for blood. I'm out for revenge.

But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club. 

I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it.

Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice-Jase, or avenging my fathers death?


WTF did I just read? What an awesome debut for Ms Lili Saint Germain, this is going to be an awesome MC series and I cannot wait till the 2nd book Six Brothers come out in Febuary. 

Six years after her life was upended in one of the most horrific ways that I have no idea how anyone could survive, we meet Sammi. She has just turned 21 and a plan she has being working on is about to be put into motion. Sammi will enact on her revenge again Dornan Ross and his seven sons.

Sammi has being living her life with nothing on her mind but revenge after her heartache and sadness came to an end and this was all she would think about, planing and learning everything she needs to know to get as close to the Gypsy Brothers MC as she possibly can without being discovered.

Now Dornan Ross where do I start with this piece of crap? I feel nothing but hatred for him!!! No love him one minute and think he is a jerk the next just full on wanna kill him slowly. You wonder why and how he falls for Sammi so quickly and will prove that she is his. We get to Jase and we get little tidbits about Sammi and Jase before everything happened and I just love him, Elloit is another man I love in this story all the characters even Dornan make you feel something and that's what I love in a book the feels it brings out in us the readers good,bad and ugly.




Can't go much into the story as it will give it away and you need to experience it for yourself, its only a short novella about 100 pages but it dosen't leave you hanging or anything just makes you want more more more...like right now.

Congratulations Lili on an amazing book and bring on Six Brothers and I want Jase and Sammi to get the HEA they deserve.



** ARC Provided by author for a honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment