Sunday, 5 January 2014

REVIEW: SEX LOVE REPEAT By Alessandra Torre

5 STARS
"Sex should be about mutual enjoyment, connection, the borrowing from another's fire at a moment when you want it,most."
I love two men. I screw two men. I am in a relationship with them both, and they are aware there is another. That is all they need to know, that is all I let them know. They don't need to know a name;they don't need to know anything but they are not alone in my heart.

They have accepted the situation. Stewart, because his life is too busy for the sort of obligations that a required in a relationship. Paul, because he loves me too much to tell me no. And because my sexual appetite is such that one man has trouble keeping up.

So we exist, two parallel relationships, each running their own course, with no need for intersection or conflict. It works for us, for them, and for me. I don't expect it to be a long-term situation. I know there is an expiration date on the perfection of our lives.

I should have paid more attention, should have looked around and noticed the woman who watched it all. She sat in the background and waited, tried to figure me out. Saw my relationships, the love between us, and the moment it all fell apart.

She hates me.
I don't even know she exists.
She loves them. I love them.
And they love me.

EVERYTHING else hangs in the balance.


Ms. Torre brings you an original story and it was fucking brillant. This story is no holds barred hot sex, plot twists and the blurb alone is enough to get your motor running.

We meet Madison a go with the flow chick who had a privileged upbringing then brought down to reality, did I mention a sex crazed nympho who is in a love triangle with Stewart and Paul. What brings a breath of fresh air into this story is that everyone is aware of the other and they accept it. Now what they don't know is someone is watching, someone who feels they have the men's best interest at heart and she is not a happy woman. 




I have other books by Alessandra but this is the first one I have read I was on netgalley one night and I seen this title and remembered all the raving reviews I seen on goodreads and I thought why not I love the blurb so why not and so glad that I did.

You are hooked from the first lines you hear the story from multiple POV'S which I loved you got to be in everyone's head, the story just flowed making turning the page exciting because all you wanted to see was what would happen next. It was refreshing reading a woman who loves sex and makes no apology about it and is also smart about it also. More power to Madison, who will find yourself falling in love with both men and picking a team, I was team Stewart with all his faults you were just hoping he would turn it all around then I also loved Paul, who is the complete opposite, where Stewart is a workaholic and that is all he cares about even though you can see the love he has for Madison, where Paul is more like Madison they just fit they both live freely and go with the flow so it is hard, in the end you will be happy I loved the ending and how Ms Torre brings the story to a close and you just want to read it all over again for the first time. 




I suggest you get this book like right now it is HOT HOT HOT and you won't regret it. I have no problems recommending this book to my friends so like I said GET IT NOW!!!!



















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment