Monday, 10 February 2014

REVIEW: Fierce By Clarissa Wild

5 STARS
"I'm Hunter. The guy who has sex like an animal. If you're with me. I'll fucking tear you to pieces."



Fight for your dreams. Fight for your life. Fight for love.

Nerdy girl Autumn Blakewood is the prime example of a goody two-shoes. She studies every night, is never late for class, and always follows the rules. She has never felt the need to step out of her comfort zone. That is, until she meets Hunter.

Hunter Bane is a cocky, confident bad-boy, who's nothing but trouble. He's a dangerous distraction to everyone around him. Sexy and strong, Hunter enjoys the swooning effect he has on women. Especially those who aren't used to attention, like Autumn.

Autumn finds it hard not to give into Hunter's advances, even though it all seems like a game to him. Trying to understand him is impossible, because he shrouds himself in mystery.
What she doesn't know is that Hunter has more baggage than anyone should have to carry. When she discovers he's in an illegal frat club to save the one person that matters to him, Autumn realizes this could mean the end of her undeniable connection to him. Even their lives are at risk.
But it's to late to turn back now...



I received this book for an honest review from net galley so thank you

I wasn't sure what to expect from this book I mean you read the synopsis and its nerdy girl meets bad boy but honestly it was the cover that got me to click that request button god damn that man is fine, and it is exactly how I imagine Hunter Bane in all his lick able abs and muscles.

We first meet Autumn who steps off the bus starting her freshman year in college and she looks eyes with Hunter after a leaf blower was blown at her and she has leaves and things in her hair not a great first impression.

Hunter is all over the place with his mood swings and crap it was making me dizzy. The story was interesting and it kept you on your toes, edge of your seat and all that, the twists and turns kept it going I read this in one sitting I wanted to know what was going on and who was doing it.




I didn't like Autumns best friend Evie at all she was all over Autumn you learn why but still even by the end of the book I was not a fan of hers at all I was wondering why she was friends with her, yes you were friends in high school and were bullied badly but geez it was like she was putting her down without doing it exactly.

The ending was a shock i didn't expect it which was good thats what you want you dont want to know how it ends when your half way through. I would be happy to read anything by Clarissa well done i enjoyed it alot.










Clarissa Wild is an avid reader and writer of sexy stories about hot men and feisty women. Her other loves include her furry cat friend and learning about different cultures. In her free time she enjoys watching all sorts of movies, reading tons of books and cooking her favorite meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment