Monday, 10 February 2014

REVIEW: Interview With A Master By Jason Luke

5 STARS
"Women don't want to be forced to there knees. They want to be made to feel weak at the knees."


It's the interview like no other.
It's the interview of a lifetime.
It's THE interview with a Master.
When Jonah Noble reveals details of of his life within the world of BDSM, the tale he tells is intensely erotic, profoundly sensual, and brutally honest.
This is His world. His way.
There is only one question the man will not answer....





OK where to start with this book??

Has I was reading this I wasn't sure what to think or how I was feeling. I was liking it and then I felt myself not getting into it i'm not sure why but I kept with it and I'm glad I did. This story is written in the males POV who is Jonah Noble, and by a male author Jason Luke, which brings the story from a whole different perspective and its refreshing.

Just as the title suggests this story is written as an interview. Jonah feels like the world needs to know the true story behind being a Master in a BDSM relationship. He is reclusive and gives interviews every now and then so the world knows about him but only what he wants them to know. Leticia is the journalist who gets to tell his story in all its dirty glory. She is smart,quiet,from a small town, innocent and not very sexually experienced.

She is naturally inquisitive has she asks and the questions and listens to his answers you feel what she does, your thighs clench together you blush, smile and squirming in your seat. Jonah spreads light onto the BDSM lifestyle explaining what he thinks makes a Master what he expects from his sub-missives and what it the lifestyle in general the myths he debunks and explains it so people which is most of the population when you think about it understands its not all about pain and torture.

I was 90% in and I was wondering how Mr Luke was going to end it, and when I got there I was like WTF I wasn't expecting that my heart broke for both Jonah and Leticia it isn't a cliffhanger but he does leave it opened so if he decided to write a sequel he could pick right where he left off and this reader really really hopes there will be a book 2.







Jason Luke enjoyed several years involved in the BDSM lifestyle - but he is quick to point out that his experiences don't qualify him as an expert, any more than knowing how to drive a car makes him a qualified mechanic. 'Interview with a Master' is a novel about how one man became a Master. The book is a work of fiction, but Jason has drawn heavily on encounters from his own real life. He won't say which parts of the book are fictionalized, and which parts are auto-biographical.

Erotic BDSM fiction written by a man from a man's point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment