Friday, 28 March 2014

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT: Aleya Michelle author of Breaking My Heart Trilogy




AUTHOR: Breaking My Heart
TITLE: Aleya Michelle
RELEASE DAY: 21st April 2014


What if ‘the one’ you thought you would be forever leaves?
He says ‘he still loves you’, but isn't ready to settle down – right now’.
He tells you ‘maybe we will meet again later in life’. Ouch; now that hurts.
Would you let go? Would you give up? Or would you fight, with every ounce of your soul?
Roxy is a fighter, strong and independent. Definitely not one to let her guard down, she has been burnt too many times – Her stone walls are unbreakable.
Well, at least they were…
Kade is cute, sweet and innocent. He is a new toy for her to play with, he blushes frequently, and she wants to show him just how deep he can blush.
Will Roxy chew him up and spit him out, or will he break down her walls and find the map to her heart?



Unedited & Subject to change etc.

Fuck you make me hot Roxy.
I’ve never been so turned on in my entire existence.
Your curvaceous body, lips made for kissing and skin so soft and untouched.
I am so greedy when it comes to you, so get used to sex morning, noon and night from here to eternity princess.

Kade – Breaking My Heart


Born and raised in Sydney, NSW I am in my thirties and happily married with 3 gorgeous boys.

My first love has always been reading, so the writing side is very natural to me. Favourite books include anything by Abbi Glines, but Fallen too Far is a favourite, Pulse & Collide by Gail McHugh and The Driven trilogy by K Bromberg. Hobbies of mine are playing netball; shopping and I love my music. I add it into my writing frequently.
I am totally enjoying this roller coaster of being an Indie author and hoping others enjoy my writing as much as I love writing it.



Up Coming Events

RELEASE DAY BLITZ – Monday 21st April 2014
Hosted by HEA Bookshelf

Books To Follow In This Trilogy

Book 2 – ‘Healing My Heart ‘due for release mid 2014
Book 3 – ‘Forever in My Heart’ due for release Oct/Nov 2014.







No comments:

Post a Comment