Saturday, 15 March 2014

REVIEW: Dom Wars Round One by Lucian Bane



Lucian Bane's inner Dom is out of control and hungry for things he can't name. When he signs up for Dom Wars, he meets Tara who is naive to the BDSM world. Her reckless dominance and puritan heart fascinate him. But when he discovers the pain in her past, it unleashes his true Dom within.




I wasn't sure what to expect from this book only a small synopsis but a few people told me to read it right away and so I did and I loved it. It's only a short read but there are more in the series and I cannot wait till book 2.

Dom Wars is a reality show with prize money up for grabs. Lucian is a Dom and in need for some cash and to rub his dad's nose into what he really is. Tara also is in need of money and they meet in the line for the auditions and Lucian is mesmerized and proposes that they enter the comp as a pair.

Lucian oh my **swoon** is all alpha but also has a sensitive side as well, and Tara has no idea of the lifestyle only what she has read and thinks she can swing it, with the help of Lucian. I won't go much further into it as it's only a novella and it will give everything away but I will say it is totally worth it, the sex is hot, a little action thrown in and 2 people learning and growing I can't wait for round 2!!! Bring it on!! 
I highly recommend this book for lovers of the genre you won't be disappointed.












No comments:

Post a Comment