Friday, 25 April 2014

REVIEW: Higher by Zara Cox Book 2



Welcome back to the Indigo Lounge, the scandalously sexy sky-high playground where anything can, and does happen... 

Flirty, dirty and utterly delicious, HIGHER is the sizzling conclusion to Zach & Bethany’s love story which began in book one, HIGH. 

When Bethany finds herself back on board the Indigo Lounge, this time for work purposes, she knows her life is about to once again slide into free fall. 

Zachary Savage has branded himself onto her senses, and despite her attempts to protect her heart she’s pulled right back into his sizzling intense orbit of sex, more sex and dark secrets. 
But even out of this world sex won't save Beth's heart when Zach is finally ready to reveal the truth… HIGHER. The only way is up, and this time they're going all the way. 

High & Higher are two halves of one whole and best read consecutively.



Book 1 left us hanging and I dove straight into book 2 I couldn't leave it I had to know what was going to happen. 

After a few ups and downs and uneasy feelings, plus the huge revelation at the end and beginning of this book leaves the room in tension. But we are back where it all began and that is in the Indigo Lounge, and Bethany is there for work purposes.

If I thought the sex couldn't any hotter I was dead wrong. Holy Oh My Goodness panty melting especially the stripper pole scene in the plane, hot baby what I wouldn't give to have me a little Zach Savage.

This book is more about the secrets that Zach wasn't able to share with Bethany due to one thing or another and it works up to it the whole book. You knew what the big secret was going to be and how it all actually played out and who was starting to threaten Bethany.  I loved the first one and I loved this one but not as much as book 1 but it still rates up there to me. There will be a book 3 with 2 totally different characters and I will read that one. 

Higher ends the way it should my only issue is I wish the epilogue was a little longer I felt it was to short and it could have being a lot better, but as I said I was still happy.

5 Indigo Stars 



No comments:

Post a Comment