Friday, 18 April 2014

REVIEW: Tears Of Tess by Pepper Winters



“My life was complete. Happy, content, everything neat and perfect.
Then it all changed.
I was sold.”

Tess Snow has everything she ever wanted: one more semester before a career in property development, a loving boyfriend, and a future dazzling bright with possibility. 

For their two year anniversary, Brax surprises Tess with a romantic trip to Mexico. Sandy beaches, delicious cocktails, and soul-connecting sex set the mood for a wonderful holiday. With a full heart, and looking forward to a passion filled week, Tess is on top of the world.

But lusty paradise is shattered.

Kidnapped. Drugged. Stolen. Tess is forced into a world full of darkness and terror. 

Captive and alone with no savior, no lover, no faith, no future, Tess evolves from terrified girl to fierce fighter. But no matter her strength, it can’t save her from the horror of being sold.

Can Brax find Tess before she’s broken and ruined, or will Tess’s new owner change her life forever?


WOW!! This book is just beyond words and in a good way. I know i'm late on the bandwagon with this book and author I admit iv'e had this book on my kindle for ages and I had this overwhelming urge to read it yesterday and I finished it today so a day I devoured this book and i'm kicking myself for not reading it sooner.

The start of the book you learn about Tess, her struggles and feelings, her relationship with her boyfriend Brax. I felt a little sorry for her, her own parents didn't want her due to having her late in there life "a mistake" so they couldn't enjoy themselves now her much older brother is living his own life, her relationship with Brax isn't what she wants but she is trying desperately to be the kind of girlfriend she thinks he deserves even though she does love him but she is denying herself of the kind of love and even sexual things she deserves.

Everything changes when Brax surprises her with a holiday not telling her where he is taking her till the airport and they are off to Mexico. She is kidnapped and her whole life changes. She is kept with a bunch of other girls who knows where until the day she is sold.

Tess is strong she won't be broken by her kidnappers and she wont be broken by her new owner. This is what I really loved about Tess she is strong, determined, intelligent and she will fight till the end.

Here is where we meet Q!! He is one complex character and I absolutely love him, he is misunderstood for most of the novel he is sadistic, has a darkness inside him but the chemistry that comes off the pages is scorching hot!! Q demands the room when he is in it, and I loved him more and more as the story goes on darkness and all.

Now the sex, hot kinky totally fucked up sex which made my panties wet and i'm not ashamed to admit it, it is dark, abusive and totally hot. If you don't like abuse, sexual assault and dark books I wouldn't recommend this book but if your ok with this and you haven't read it then you need to ASAP Pepper doesn't disappoint and I cant wait to read the second book Quintessentially Q.

5 KINKY STARS



No comments:

Post a Comment