Wednesday, 11 June 2014

REVIEW: Slade by Victoria Ashley



My name is Slade Merrick and I’m a f*cking sex addict . . . 

I’ve been told it’s a problem. But I see it as a passion; something that I’m good at. And who the f*ck stops something that they’re good at?

They want me to seek help; get my c*ck in check. Don't judge my lifestyle. You’re no better than me. Just admit it, you like to f*ck too. Sex is what I do best; my own personal high, so I embrace it instead of being ashamed.

When I'm not f*cking, I'm slinging drinks at Walk Of Shame or stripping my way into your bed; another thing I'm good at. Every woman’s darkest fantasy brought to life.

So, am I stopping? F*ck no. Sex is beautiful, raw and erotic and I get off knowing I can have it with anyone I want . . . with the exception of her.

Aspen. 

She walks into the club swaying those hips, instantly drawing my c*ck to attention. She’s pure perfection. That is, until she opens that mouth, drawing me in and for the first time in forever I want something more than sex. I want her and she hates it.

Things get dirty. Dirty is what I like; it’s how I live. But . . . she’s playing a game she can never win.

***Author's note*** Due to strong language and a very high amount of dirty, sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18. This is #1 in the Walk Of Shame series of novellas that will all be STANDALONE reads. If you're not into, cocky bad boys with filthy mouths and even filthier sex, then this series is not for you. If you are . . . then, come meet the dirty boys of Walk Of Shame.




Victoria Ashley has done it again. I was lucky enough to get a copy for review from her and I am so glad I did, this books was hot, a little drama not over the top which was great and I enjoyed all the characters and I can't wait for there stories.

This is a quick read but it keeps you enthralled and turning the page for more Slade, Hemy and all the guys there interactions with each other and there customers.

Slade loves sex, he uses it to escape as well as booze and as the book goes on you learn why. He is sexy, arrogant, sex addict, cocky, uses women who use him as well to see if he lives up to his reputation, he also has a rule he will only sleep with a girl once and that's it until Aspen stays at his and his roommates place for the week and all his rules get thrown out the window or so he hopes.

Aspen has moved into her life long friends apartment for the week needing to get away but you arn't told why till later on and then you totally understand. She isn't used to the feelings Slade brings out in her and she is trying so hard not to give into them. 

The story goes on and its perfect, as I said above the interactions with all the characters they bring the story to life. You find out there back stories, what makes them who they are and why and this was one of my favorite parts of the book and watching there relationship grow when they wake up and see each other but is it to late by then?

Now lets get to the sexy times, and I mean sexy more than that panty wetting pretty much orgasm right there on the spot as your reading, the first few pages you are thrown right into Slade's sexy time any oh my *fans self* the things Victoria writes about had me wondering what an amazing sex life she must have. You can see why Slade has girls all over him and it's not just because he is an awesome stripper.

If you love a quick, hot, sexy, panty wetting read then this one is for you I can not wait till Hemy's book is out. 

5 STRIPPING STARS







No comments:

Post a Comment